WOW! We had 133 entries in this giveaway, which is very impressive. Thank you to everyone for participating. I really appreciate it. The lucky number chosen by Random.org is…
Brooke Anna left comment number 94, so she’s the lucky winner, congratulations! Thanks again to everyone who entered, and a HUGE thank you to Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves for sponsoring this giveaway for you guys. They are a fantastic company to work with, and they have awesome cupcake sleeve designs.
Do you guys remember the Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves giveaway I hosted late last year? Well, they are generously letting me host another one! This time the prize is a pack of their Cupcake Valentinesdesign. These are Valentine’s Day Cards made into cupcake sleeves. Or, I guess you could think of them as sleeves that transform your cupcakes into Valentines. Either way, how cool is that? These are perfect for playgroups, school parties, and really any occasion where you’d give a Valentine’s Day card. Only you’ll be giving cupcakes. Valentine’s Day is only a month away, you know.
To enter the giveaway, first visit www.roundaboutsleeves.com and then leave a comment here telling me what other Roundabout Cupcake Sleeves design(s) appeal to you. They have a HUGE selection! This is the mandatory entry that must be done in order for any bonus entries to count.
Once you’ve done that, feel free to complete any or all of the following bonus entries, just be sure to leave a comment for each entry so it counts. Just like my other giveaways, the winner will be chosen by random.org based on comment number, which is how each comment equals an entry.
- Follow @RoundaboutWraps on Twitter.
- Like Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves on Facebook.
- Come up with your own original idea for a Roundabout Cupcake Sleeve design (they do custom orders, you know) and leave a comment here describing it.
- Leave a comment on my Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves review
- Take my cake class survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/379WGP8 (if you’ve already participated that still counts, just let me know in the entry comment)
- Follow Darla’s Cake Blog via Google Friend Connect.
- Follow Darla’s Cake Blog via Networked Blogs.
- “Like” Darla’s Cake Blog on Facebook.
- Leave a comment on the Facebook page for Darla’s Cake Blog.
- Follow @cakedarla on Twitter.
- Post a link to or “share” this giveaway on the social networking site of your choice (Facebook, CafeMom, etc) then leave a link to your post in the entry comment.
- Tweet about this giveaway, and then leave a comment here with the tweet entry URL. You can use any wording you like, just make sure to include @cakedarla and a link to this blog post. You get one entry per tweet, but only one tweet entry per day, please. Example: Enter to win Roundabout Cupcake Sleeves from @RoundaboutWraps in @cakedarla’s #giveaway: http://bit.ly/eb5DHw
This giveaway ends January 30th at 11:59 p.m. One lucky winner will be chosen at random from all the entries on January 31, 2011. If you’re not on Twitter, Blogger, Facebook, or Google, please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you. Winner will have 48 hours to claim the prize. Good luck!