Thank you to everyone who participated in this giveaway! The lucky winner of Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves is…
Comment number 9! Congratulations, BusyMom!
Not only did the lovely folks at Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves send me their new “Nutcracker” and “Delicious Drums” cupcake sleeves to try (click here to check out the photos and my full review), but they are also sponsoring a giveaway. That’s right, one lucky reader will win their pick of Roundabout Cupcake Sleeves! Want to win? Well, there are many ways to enter, so read on…
First, and this is the mandatory entry that must be done in order for any bonus entries to count, visit www.roundaboutsleeves.com/ and tell me which Roundabout Cupcake Sleeves you want if you win. It can be anything from their selection of over 70 designs, although I personally have to throw in my vote for the “Santa Oops Chimney” sleeves because I think they’re hilarious.
Okay, once you’ve done that, you may complete any or all of the following bonus entries, just be sure to leave a comment for each entry so it counts. Just like my other giveaways, the winner will be chosen by random.org based on comment number, which is how each comment equals an entry.
- Follow @RoundaboutWraps on Twitter
- Like Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves on Facebook
- Come up with your own original idea for a Roundabout Cupcake Sleeve design (they do custom orders, you know) and leave a comment here describing it.
- Leave a comment on my Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves review post.
- Take my cake class survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/379WGP8
- Follow Darla’s Cake Blog via Google Friend Connect.
- Follow Darla’s Cake Blog via Networked Blogs.
- “Like” Darla’s Cake Blog on Facebook.
- Leave a comment on the Facebook page for Darla’s Cake Blog.
- Follow @cakedarla on Twitter.
- Post a link to this giveaway on the social networking site of your choice (Facebook, CafeMom, etc).
- Tweet about this giveaway, and then leave a comment here with the tweet entry URL. You can use any wording you like, just make sure to include @cakedarla and a link to this blog post. You get one entry per tweet, but only one tweet entry per day, please. Example: Enter to win your choice of Roundabout Cupcake Sleeves from @RoundaboutWraps & @cakedarla: http://bit.ly/e7oyoF #giveaway
This giveaway ends December 10th at 11:59 p.m. One lucky winner will be chosen at random from all the entries on December 11, 2010. If you’re not on Twitter, Blogger, Facebook, or Google, please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you. Winner will have 48 hours to claim the prize. Good luck!